On June 29th, 2019 the Initiative for the Promotion of Rural Health and Development (IPROSARUDE) organized in Bubanza province a campaign in order to raise awareness and give health related informations to the youth of the locality of Cona. Four schools with 200 students belonging to the network of Cona supervised by the Menyumenyeshe program were present during the activity. The meeting was hosted by the health center’s chief alongside the Cona’s network president and IPROSARUDE’s provincial supervisor.
- SMS to raise awareness of the right actions against covid-19
- Fight against unemployment: They inspire other young people
- A Success Story: Economic Empowerment through VSLA
- Youth unemployment in Burundi: Iprosarude, looking for opportunities for its young innovators
- The fight against pregnancy in schools, a priority for Iprosarude in the province of Gitega